Friday's trade saw GBP/BGN within the range of 2.4797-2.4892. The pair closed at 2.4842, inching down 0.02% on a daily basis. It has been the 8th drop in the past 21 trading days. In weekly terms, GBP/BGN added 0.42% to its value during the current week. It has been the 6th gain in the past 19 weeks. The exotic pair has trimmed its slump to 0.44% so far during the current month, following a 1 .09% surge in April.
No relevant macroeconomic reports and other events, which may influence GBP/BGN trading, are scheduled on Monday (May 16th).
Correlation with other currency pairs
Taking into account the business week ended on May 13th and the daily closing levels of the currency pairs involved, we come to the following conclusions in regard to the strength of relationship:
GBP/BGN to USD/JPY (0.8169, or very strong)
GBP/BGN to USD/BGN (0.7015, or strong)
GBP/BGN to USD/CHF (0.5522, or strong)
GBP/BGN to DKK/BGN (0.5099, or strong)
GBP/BGN to CHF/BGN (0.4049, or moderate)
GBP/BGN to USD/CAD (0.0149, or very weak)
GBP/BGN to GBP/USD (-0.1161, or weak)
GBP/BGN to NZD/USD (-0.1649, or weak)
GBP/BGN to AUD/USD (-0.4012, or moderate)
GBP/BGN to EUR/USD (-0.7180, or strong)
1. During the examined period GBP/BGN moved strongly in one and the same direction with DKK/BGN, USD/CHF and USD/BGN.
2. GBP/BGN moved strongly in the opposite direction compared to EUR/USD during the week.
3. GBP/BGN moved almost independently compared to USD/CAD during the period in question. The correlation between these two pairs was almost non-existent.
4. GBP/BGN moved almost equally in one and the same direction with USD/JPY.
5. The correlation between GBP/BGN and GBP/USD, GBP/BGN and NZD/USD was insignificant.
Daily and Weekly Pivot Levels
By employing the traditional calculation method, the Monday pivot levels for GBP/BGN are presented as follows:
Central Pivot Point – 2.4844
R1 – 2.4890
R2 – 2.4939
R3 – 2.4985
S1 – 2.4795
S2 – 2.4749
S3 – 2.4700
By using the traditional method of calculation again, the weekly pivot levels for GBP/BGN are presented as follows:
Central Pivot Point – 2.4810
R1 – 2.4959
R2 – 2.5077
R3 – 2.5226
S1 – 2.4692
S2 – 2.4543
S3 – 2.4425
Source ↔ MP3 Lagu Baru