Friday, July 11, 2014

Richardson seals Villa shift

Kieran Richardson: Completed his move to Aston Villa from Fulham on a two-year d

Richardson, who can participate in at remaining - again or in midfield and counts Manchester United among the his former golf equipment, joins Villa on a two- 12 months deal pursuing Fulham's relegation to the Championship.

The 29- calendar year - outdated joins fellow new arrivals Philippe Senderos and Joe Cole in Paul Lambert's squad for the new Premier League period.

Lambert said : "Kieran will enhance a lot of of the players here effectively with what he delivers.

"He will add pace, a great offer of encounter and he is aware the Barclays Leading League. He is played a whole lot of online games for a lad who has still to flip thirty.

"The grounding he received at Manchester United has stood him in good stead and he is aware what it is to compete in this league and to get things and that is critical. I'm delighted he's joined us and we're seriously wanting forward to working with him."

Richardson nearly joined Villa as a schoolboy before opting for West Ham, and he explained of the club's teaching ground : "The area has modified a good deal, it truly is actually superb and I'm delighted to be below.

"Villa Park itself has usually been my favourite stadium out of all of the stadiums in which I've performed in the Premier League. It can be received wonderful ambiance, the supporters are spectacular and I'm really searching ahead to playing below. I know I'm heading to really like it."

The transfer reunites Richardson with his previous United crew -mate Roy Keane - newly mounted as Lambert's suitable -hand gentleman.

"Roy is prime -drawer," he instructed the official Villa web page. " Outstanding as a player and exceptional at male - management. He tells you how it is which is very good for players and I am delighted to be operating with him once again.

" I'm wanting ahead to operating with the manager, as well. He needs to enjoy attacking football, he needs the crew heading ahead and which is fantastic. I have not worked with him in advance of, so I'm energized to start off doing work with him now.

"For myself, I'm satisfied anywhere I am participating in on the pitch, whether which is left back again, left wing or centre midfield, even at the rear of the striker.

" I am pleased to enjoy wherever I am essential. I've played in most positions - from time to time that can be a curse, at times that can be a good issue, but with any luck, I can nail down a position in this article at the club."

Richardson seals Villa shift Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive