Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Rovers contract for Rhodes

Jordan Rhodes: New deal for Blackburn striker

The 24- year - outdated scored twenty five ambitions very last year and has been often linked with a transfer to the Leading League. His offer with Rovers now runs until 2019.

" I'm delighted, I'm very content," he explained to the club's website. "It is a fantastic football club and I am incredibly lucky to be listed here.

"I appreciate coming in every single day and to have an extension of two a lot more a long time on leading of my recent contract is a actual reward.

"I was delighted to indication it, it is a club I take pleasure in participating in for. The supporters have been good at any time due to the fact I have come in the position and I have just carefully liked it so I am delighted to be below."

Rhodes, who started out his occupation at Ipswich Town, arrived to the fore after joining Huddersfield City in 2009 he was the top rated scorer in England with 36 league objectives in the 2011- twelve time, breaking Huddersfield's club report.

He grew to become English football's most expensive player outside the house the best flight when he joined Blackburn Rovers for 8million two a long time ago.

Rhodes has represented Scotland at each Below -21 and senior degree, having gained eleven full caps because making his debut in 2011.

New Rovers contract for Rhodes Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive