Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hangeland criticises Magath

Brede Hangeland: Released by Fulham following the club's relegation from the Pre

Talking to Sky Athletics Information, the 33- yr - outdated criticised Magath's style of administration, believing it to have contributed toward the club's relegation final year, and he has tipped them to proceed on a downward spiral.

Fulham responded, telling Sky Sports Information they are "baffled" by Hangeland's comments and labelling them " entirely inaccurate", prior to insisting Magath is the proper person to restore their spot in the best flight.

But Hangeland said : "He is very difficult to get the job done with.He has a status of staying a very rigid manager, which he is.

"His main tool is to consider and mentally and bodily batter his players and then with any luck, get some results out of that. Is that a suitable match for English soccer ? I dont consider so personally.

" Instead than aid us consider and prevent relegation, he created points worse and harder for us. I hope Im erroneous because I truly adore the club but, in a word, no - I dont consider he is the suitable person.

I assume items will get worse prior to they get better and I genuinely think that whats taking place now at the prime of Fulham is very disconnected, and very much from the Fulham that I know and from the Fulham followers.

Hangeland unveiled very last month that Fulham informed him about the cancellation of his agreement via e-mail, and described his unhappiness at how the club introduced to an conclusion his six -and-a- 50 percent - yr remain at Craven Cottage.

Right after relegation the manager questioned me if I wished to play in the Championship with Fulham," the Norwegian said.

I advised him 'Im heading to be really honest, this club has been on the drop for a few a long time now and I need to have to know that we are going to transfer in the proper direction'.

We left it there and two weeks later on they referred to as my agent and instructed me they wished to do a press release declaring that I am no lengthier with Fulham. I stated 'I dont concur with that so I cant be component of that'.

Then the subsequent day, I obtained an e mail from them cancelling my agreement. I don't know whether or not to chuckle or cry when I feel about it truly. Following 6 and a half several years, I believed that was severe.

Fulham insisted at the time that they acted adequately with regards to Hangeland's release, and next the player's latest criticism, the club said : "We are bemused by Bredes comments, which we come to feel are fully inaccurate.

"Sixteen months ago, Brede signed a multi-million-pound contract at the club and expressed his delight at staying, and at no position through these negotiations did he mention he felt the club was not relocating in the suitable path.

"Felix Magath is completely centered on pre- period preparations in Scotland and the club is confident he is the correct manager to make certain Fulham moves forward.

" No matter of his comments, Fulham maintain Brede in very substantial regard and wish him well for the potential."

Hangeland criticises Magath Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive