Thursday, July 3, 2014

Donacien indications new Villa deal

Janoi Donacien: Defender signs new two-year deal with Aston Villa

The twenty - calendar year - outdated central defender turns into the latest youngster to dedicate his long run to the club, subsequent in the footsteps of Gary Gardner and Callum Robinson, who both signed new offer previously this week.

Donaciens outstanding performances in Aston Villas U21 aspect caught the eye of manager Paul Lambert, who named him on the bench for the FA Cup clash in opposition to Sheffield United and the Leading League match versus Sunderland.

He instructed the club's website : I am so pleased that the club have supplied me an option to indicator for an additional two several years.

"This is the right club for me to preserve on progressing. I experienced a discussion with the manager at the finish of the year and he said that with any luck, I would be hunting to development at the club.

"There are a lot of leading gamers at this club who I am hoping to understand from.

" Hopefully I can get a excellent pre- period below my belt, get a good operate -out and continue on my development."

Donacien indications new Villa deal Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive