Monday, June 30, 2014

Villa pair sign new contracts

Gardner and Robinson both sign new two-year deals.

Midfielder Gardner, 22, dedicated to a new contract possessing agreed to extend his keep at Villa Park in Might, while 19- year - aged forward Robinson has completed also due to the fact returning from vacation.

Both players have occur via the club's underage process, with Gardner creating eighteen appearances for the Villa initial staff since building his debut in 2011 and Robinson five senior appearances pursuing his debut versus Tottenham in the Money 1 Cup in September 2013.

Gardner, who is the brother of previous Villa and Sunderland midfielder Craig, told the club's formal web site : " I'm buzzing.

"The club have been brilliant with me. I've had a little bit of terrible luck in the previous two years but I'm sensation great and solid now so hopefully I can repay them.

" I have been listed here from a young age and I have been to Villa online games all my existence as a enthusiast so it is a aspiration occur genuine to play for the initial crew like I have accomplished."

Robinson said : "I am absolutely delighted to sign a new deal right here. Now it really is about pushing on and progressing.

" Final year was amazing. I did not anticipate so numerous positives to appear out of it. To get the job done as hard as I have and then have the gaffer give me a possibility with the very first team, it was remarkable.

"I have beloved each and every minute of it."

Paul Lambert's facet start out their 2014/ fifteen marketing campaign absent at Stoke Town on August sixteen.

Villa pair sign new contracts Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive