Friday, June 27, 2014

Sagna points out Arsenal exit

Bacary Sagna: Defender has left Arsenal for Manchester City

The 31- 12 months - old defender has agreed to be a part of the Premier League champions on a three - 12 months deal immediately after his deal with Arsenal ran out at the end of very last period.

The Gunners were being ready to hand him a agreement extension and have been well prepared to pay out him 70,000 for each 7 days, but the France intercontinental rejected that supply and determined to go to Town as a substitute.

Sagna will reportedly be on a weekly salary of 120,000 at the Citizens, but the previous Auxerre right - back insists that his selection to change golf equipment was purely down to footballing reasons.

Im going to clear anything up simply because I hold looking at that I did it for dollars and Im greedy, the London Night Regular estimates him as declaring.

What I want to say is I stayed with Arsenal with the exact same contract because 2008 and I by no means asked for a lot more dollars.

For men and women who feel its for income, its not. I just needed to transform. I essential a raise in my profession and I think it was about time.

Sagna points out Arsenal exit Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive