Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Okore vows to repay Lambert

Jores Okore: Hopes to repay Paul Lambert's faith in him next season

The 21- yr - outdated, who joined from Danish aspect Nordsjaelland last summer months, had his year slice brief following just four Villa appearances when he ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament in last Septembers 2 - 1 defeat to Newcastle United.

Okore underwent surgical treatment and subsequently skipped the remainder of the 2013/ fourteen marketing campaign as Villa fought off relegation to safe a 15th - placed complete.

The Denmark international is set to be a part of the workforce for pre- time training when Villa return from the summer season split and he is eager to demonstrate his value immediately after the backing Lambert gave him.

"The manager has been extremely supportive with me," he informed the Birmingham Mail.

"He purchased me, he confirmed good faith in me, and now I want to repay him. He bought for me a motive, he need to have thought in my ability. I will show he was suitable.

"Its about getting up to speed, finding a great pre- year under my belt and then ideally playing game titles.

"I am so established to participate in well and impress and demonstrate my potential to absolutely everyone the gamers, the supervisor and the supporters.

"I just want to be in a position to switch all around to the supervisor and say you have been proper to purchase me. I want to repay his huge faith.

"I want to produce in this article and be the finest participant I can be. I want to make a variance."

Okore vows to repay Lambert Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive