Friday, June 20, 2014

Costa expects Chelsea long term

Diego Costa: Staying focused on the World Cup

Chelsea had anticipated to indicator the striker ahead of the Planet Cup but there has been no announcement yet and matters had been put on hold as he linked up with his state on international responsibility in Brazil.

Spain have been knocked out of the event right after getting rid of their opening two group online games and speculation is mounting about an imminent go to Stamford Bridge.

Nonetheless, Costa is now making ready for La Roja's final game at the match in opposition to Australia and his club potential is still not at the forefront of his mind.

"At the instant I am not shelling out awareness to it due to the fact I am contemplating about the Planet Cup, but it is distinct that my long term lies more with Chelsea than with Atletico Madrid," he is quoted as declaring by Sport.

"Atletico has been my house, my lifestyle and I have great feelings in direction of the club, but items transpire in lifestyle and one has to settle for them.

"I do not know what the circumstance is mainly because I have not been included in all that.

"I have questioned everybody to depart me alone now since I just want to do the greatest I can [at the Globe Cup] and to be with the nationwide workforce.

"Now I will have to converse to my relatives simply because this yr has been so good but also extremely challenging in some aspects.

Costa is grateful to Atletico for everything they have accomplished for him, acquiring been at the club due to the fact 2010, but he suggests his determination has been motivated by what is finest for his household.

He mentioned : "My long term is set to a single side for the second, but there are scenarios in existence that one has to just take gain to boost your lifestyle and that of your loved ones.

"Atleti has been my entire daily life and I think that immediately after all this time that I have fought to have a area there I have succeeded.

"I intend to do issues in the very best way possible and many thanks to them I have gained a spot with the countrywide team and to use the Spain shirt."

Costa expects Chelsea long term Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive