Friday, June 13, 2014

City wrap up Sagna deal

Bacary Sagna: France defender to move from Arsenal to Manchester City

The 31- yr - previous appropriate - back again will formally complete his shift to the Premier League champions on a cost-free transfer following the World Cup as he is a member of the France squad in Brazil.

He has been with Arsenal since July 2007, when he moved from Auxerre for 6million, and made 284 appearances for the Gunners in all competitions.

He will put on the No 3 shirt for Metropolis and his initially outing in his new colours is probably to be on the club's pre- season tour of the United States.

Sagna, who has picked up 41 caps for France, took to social media on Thursday to bid an emotional farewell to Arsenal.

He wrote: To be truthful, I dont even know wherever to begin or even how to say it, but I just wanna thank the whole Arsenal FC... a family members to me, a club who taught me so much in 7 years.

"A club in which i had the chance to development working day by day, a club who always gave me his believe in when I was individually not at my very best, a club who modify the child I was to the gentleman I am today, a club exactly where I experienced the enjoyment to give two hundred for each cent each game.

I wanna thank the complete employees operating at the club, the lovers for accepting me so quickly, creating it smooth for myself and my family members, my staff -mates which I look at my accurate buddies these days and I had a wonderful satisfaction studying with them.

Of training course I wanna thank the mentor Mr Wenger who believed in me, gave me his believe in and plainly adjusted my daily life. Now, its time for me to transfer on and one far more time THANK YOU.

Arsenal also introduced a assertion to ensure Sagna's departure from the club.

It study : "An integral portion of Arsenal's defence more than the previous seven seasons, Bacary Sagna introduced his time with the Gunners to a fitting near previous thirty day period when he assisted the crew earn the FA Cup in his ultimate match.

" Absolutely everyone at Arsenal Soccer Club would like to thank Bacary for hisfantastic contribution, and wish him all the ideal for the future."

Sagna's seize is more great information for City, who announced on Thursday evening thatdefender Aleksandar Kolarov has signed a 3 - calendar year extension to his agreement.

The 28- 12 months - old Serbia worldwide will now keep on being at the Etihad Stadium until finally the end of the 2017/ eighteen period if he sees out his new deal.

The left - back, who has designed 99 appearances for City considering that joining them from Lazio in July 2010, is delighted with his new phrases and is searching ahead to a lot more success in the potential immediately after successful the Premier League title 2 times previously.

Kolarov instructed the clubs formal internet site : I am extremely happy and very proud of this new contract. I will give to this club most likely the greatest levels of my soccer job and I am extremely happy that I continue with this club which feels now like my home."

City wrap up Sagna deal Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive