Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chelsea indication Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas: Spain midfielder has left Barcelona to join Chelsea

The 27- calendar year - outdated experienced been informed before in the summer season that he was surplus to needs in Spain, top to speculation he was about to return to the Premier League.

Arsenal inserted a clause in the deal that took him to the Nou Camp in 2011 that gave them very first option to re- signal the player.

But the Gunners made a decision not to consider up that selection and Chelsea have secured a deal for Fabregas, who is at this time with the Spain squad at the Planet Cup.

" Firstly I would like to thank absolutely everyone at FC Barcelona where I liked 3 amazing a long time, said Fabregas.

It was my childhood club and I will generally be happy and honoured that I had a chance to participate in for such a good team.

I do sense that I have unfinished enterprise in the Leading League and now is the appropriate time for my return.

Sure, every person knows that Arsenal had the initial solution to indicator me. They determined not to acquire up this solution and for that reason it wasn't intended to be. I wish them effectively in the future.

I viewed as all the other provides extremely thoroughly and I firmly believe that that Chelsea is the best decision. They match my footballing ambitions with their starvation and need to get trophies.

They have an remarkable squad of players and an unbelievable manager. I am fully dedicated to this crew and I are unable to wait to commence enjoying.

It was incredibly crucial to me that this transfer was done prior to the Entire world Cup so that my head will only be focussed on ideally supporting my region try out to retain the trophy."

Barcelona verified the deal in a club statement which thanked the participant for his three yrs at the Nou Camp.

The statement stated : "FC Barcelona needs to publicly thank Cesc Fabregas for his professionalism and determination during his many years at the Club, which will always be his house, and to wish him all the extremely ideal for the long term."

Barcelona have currently moved to swap Fabregas in their squad possessing agreed conditions with Sevilla for Croatian Ivan Rakitic.

Chelsea indication Fabregas Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive