Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cesc: Arsenal had no curiosity

Cesc Fabregas: Spain international has joined Chelsea

The Spain international was not imagined to be element of Barcelonas options as new manager Luis Enrique rebuilds the squad following a exceptional period devoid of any silverware.

A clause in the 27- 12 months -olds deal gave Arsenal 1st option to re- sign Fabregas, but Wenger informed the gamers agent he was not interested in any offer right after signing Germany intercontinental Mesut Ozil past summer.

And right after weighing up his possibilities, Fabregas decided to return to the Leading League immediately after talks with Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.

Fabregas mentioned : "There arrived a moment when I made the decision my time at Barcelona was about and I only tried out to seem for the best solution for me.

"Arsenal were being the initial solution thanks to a clause in the agreement. We spoke with Wenger and he claimed that with Ozil they had this place properly covered.

"From there, I experienced other incredibly fantastic provides and I seemed for the greatest in the Premier League, which is in which I wanted to go.

"I spoke with Jose Mourinho and he gained me in excess of, he convinced me, advised me what I required to hear and from there every little thing was incredibly rapid.

"I hope that this new section of my occupation goes phenomenally properly."

Cesc: Arsenal had no curiosity Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive