Thursday, June 19, 2014

Albrighton to be a part of Leicester

Marc Albrighton: Has ended long spell at Aston Villa

The 24- year - previous commenced his profession at Aston Villa, but will end his prolonged stay at the club as soon as his deal expires on July one.

Foxes manager Nigel Pearson impressed Albrighton with his formidable programs for the foreseeable future right after steering his side again to the Leading League.

" I'm certainly thrilled to be joining. Everything about Leicester Metropolis is moving ahead at the moment and it's heading to be a excellent football club to be a component of," the new signing informed Villa's formal internet site.

"It was a fantastic sixteen years for me at Villa and I had some genuinely superb times there that will stay with me endlessly. I'm coming away now with my head held significant and actually seeking ahead to this contemporary obstacle with Leicester. I just can't wait to get likely.

" I've spoken to the supervisor and I know he has big strategies, so I just can't hold out to get commenced and be associated. In advance of I joined I spoke to a couple of persons and nobody had a undesirable phrase to say about the supervisor or the club, so I am delighted to have every little thing agreed for the new season.

" I have watched some of Leicester's online games about the last period and the lads have actually played some good soccer. It is unbelievable what they have attained, and they have deserved every little bit of their results.

"Now I am seeking ahead to finding concerned myself. I'm a direct participant who is very good with the ball and who likes to cross. All strikers say they like crosses in the box, and they can ensure that I am going to be performing that for them."

Albrighton will become Leicester's second signing of the working day as the club also verified that defender Matthew Upson will be part of from Brighton.

Albrighton's agent, Tim Webb, reported that there had been considerable curiosity in the player from many Premier League clubs subsequent his departure from Aston Villa.

And the winger has opted to link up with Leicester, who amassed 102 details in clinching the Championship title.

Albrighton to be a part of Leicester Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive