Friday, May 30, 2014

Vela: I did not get pleasure from Arsenal

Carlos Vela: Says he did not enjoy his time at Arsenal

The twenty five - calendar year - outdated, who put in huge parts of his 7 several years as an Arsenal player out on mortgage, moved to Sociedad permanently in 2012 and hit 16 La Liga targets throughout the final campaign.

Vela has been intensely connected with a go back again to Arsene Wenger's facet soon after it became clear there was a clause in his agreement which would let the Gunners to repurchase him for a documented three.3m.

Vela designed 29 Premier League appearances for Arsenal - scoring 3 instances - but the Mexico worldwide insists he is now settled in Spain.

"The majority of Sociedad's players are from the youth system and this has turned the dressing space into some thing far more common," he informed beIN Athletics.

"I in no way felt cozy in London and I under no circumstances liked it, however, when I acquired to Sociedad, I identified a position in which I was incredibly satisfied, the place I'm making the most of myself every working day.

"The English match is incredibly clear-cut. Here, the variation is that there are additional touches of the ball and that benefits me."

Vela: I did not get pleasure from Arsenal Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment