Saturday, May 31, 2014

New Leicester deal for Hopper

Tom Hopper: Looking forward to pre-season training after signing new contract

The 20 - calendar year - outdated produced a pair of initially - workforce appearances for the Foxes previous time in the Money One Cup before however suffering a stress fracture to his leg which stored him out for a lot of the relaxation of the campaign.

On the other hand, he returned in time to rating some critical aims for the advancement squad and will now be hoping to attribute in the Premier League for Nigel Pearson's Championship winners.

" I'm completely delighted to be a part of this club and to have signed a new contract is a fantastic emotion," stated Hopper.

" Last season began with a ton of assure for me, but sadly I bought injured, which intended I did not enjoy as significantly as I could have.

" I am thoroughly fit now and I can not wait to get commenced again by demonstrating what I can do in pre- year.

"The manager and ( progress squad boss ) Steve Beaglehole have been excellent. They've been truly supportive and assisted me a whole lot, so for me to be a component of this club for an additional two many years is excellent."

The Leicester internet site extra : "A challenging operating and functional ahead with a fearsome left foot, Hopper created his Leicester debut as a substitute in a 2 - FA Cup earn at home to Swindon in January 2012, prior to a productive personal loan spell with Bury the next year."

New Leicester deal for Hopper Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment